BlueHalo is seeking an experienced Systems Test Engineer for multiple Advanced RF programs within the Advanced RF division. The Advanced RF division falls under the BlueHalo Labs sector.
The Advanced RF Systems group has been developing the techniques, systems, subsystems, and design elements required to implement next generation digital beamforming systems for military applications.
The systems test engineer is a key member of an integrated team operating in a very dynamic environment. The candidate will work across engineering disciplines to help define V&V statements, develop SW for automated tests and provide overall systems support for multiple programs. In this new role, we are seeking the right individual to design test strategies and identify any unique test equipment and software necessary to perform testing.
• Develop and design hardware and software for automated test equipment as well as supporting existing systems
• Working within the systems team to define the System/Subsystem requirement verification statements and verification cross-reference matrix to ensure the requirements are testable
• Operate/communicate comfortably with software engineers, designer engineers, and analysts
• Work with the Systems team to design test strategy for System/Subsystem/Assembly level requirements to the different Engineering teams utilizing the JAMA requirements management tool
• Work with the Systems team to model the different systems tests via CAMEO using MBSE principles
• Work with the multi-disciplined team to achieve system test design automation, integration, SIL integration, and off-site tests
• Support failure investigation, troubleshooting, and resolutions
• Work with the Systems Team to ensure proper requirement Verification and Validation methodology and execution
• Support the generation and execution of the Assembly, Integration and Test (AI&T) Plan
• Support the generation of analysis methods and test reports
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in (Engineering or Physics) with 4 – 8 years of experience or master’s degree (Engineering or Physics) with 2 – 6 years of experience
• Experience in LabVIEW and automated control and measurement systems
• Experience in RF System design, Verification, and Validation
• Experience testing performance of RF systems
• Experience developing integration and test plans and reports
• Must have a current U.S. Department of Defense Secret Clearance with the ability to upgrade to a Top Secret
Preferred Education and Experience
• > 2 years Systems Test Engineering Experience
• Experience with Phased Array Antenna design, implementing MBSE principles, Labview, Matlab, Python, and JAMA
Software Powered by iCIMS