Being on the BlueHalo team means working alongside the brightest minds in technology on the toughest challenges facing our nation – not just every once in a while, but every single day. Together, we are leading the transformation of modern warfare and each BlueHalo employee plays a key role. That’s why our investment in you goes beyond a rewarding salary and benefits package. We’re committed to providing our people with the best opportunities to develop their skills, share their knowledge, and push their innovative ideas to the cutting-edge. Having fun doing it with a team that feels like family all across BlueHalo Nation is the ultimate perk. From Space and Directed Energy to Cyber and Intelligence to C4ISR and Air & Missile Defense, there is no limit to where you can take your career with us. Are you ready to launch a career at BlueHalo?
BlueHalo is looking for a is seeking a Senior Program Analyst to support the Project Office’s Program Management Directorate (MDA/THP) as a Program Integrator. This will be working with the Missile Defense Agency’s (MDA) Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) Project Office (MDA/TH). This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
Primary duties include the production, reviewing, staffing, coordination, and tracking of programmatic documents, briefings, spreadsheets, RFIs, and official correspondence prepared for MDA senior leaders and/or external customers. Other duties may include coordination and integration of programmatic schedules, budgets, acquisition plans and product production forecasts to assist the THAAD Project Manager (PM).
• Coordinate with THAAD Product Offices, acquisition managers, budget and contracts specialists to obtain and maintain critical programmatic data.
• Participate in Agency-level working groups to review requirements defined in the Phased Implementation Plan (PIP) and ensure that program plans and funding are in alignment.
• Serve as the Program Integrator aligned with the THAAD systems engineering group to review future development efforts and ensure integration across the functional working groups.
• Analyze various sources of programmatic data to identify and correct inconsistencies and errors.
• Assist in the update/production of products to support of various baseline reviews, program reviews, Congressional inquiries, staffer day briefs budget exhibits, etc.
• Assist developing Director’s Program Review (DPR), Government Accountability Office (GAO) Requests for Information, President’s Budget (PB) Staffer Day,
Development Baseline Review (DBR), Missile Defense System (MDS) Accountability Report (MDAR), and THAAD Cost Analysis Requirements Descriptions (CARDs)
maintenance that supports the MDA Program Objective Memorandum (POM).
• Coordinate with other THAAD Directorate leads for input to the PM’s End of the Week (EOW) Report that provides MDA decision makers with a status of major
production accomplishments and issues, budget, acquisition, and/or Foreign Military Sales activities, etc.
• Participate in the MDS Change Management Process to manage and adjust program baseline and plan estimates.
• Task Management Tool (TMT) support: As an Action Officer (AO), monitor, track, and ensure assigned tasks/actions are coordinated/staffed and completed in
accordance with MDA procedures and guidelines.
• Coordinate across the Project Office and within the Agency to develop briefings, white papers, talking points, and other forms of documentation in response to Agency taskings and requests from executive leadership
• MS/MA with 12+ years’ experience or BS/BA with 20+ years’ experience, STEM preferred.
• Minimum of 6-12+ years program management/program integration experience.
• Prior work experience in a Service or DoD Agency-level Program Office.
• Highly proficient with the MS Office suite of tools to include: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and
Outlook (e-mail and calendar). MS Project and Milestones Professional experience highly desired.
• A self-starter with the ability to work independently within a dynamic environment.
• Ability to develop and present reports and presentations to senior management-level personnel.
• Must be able to work within a collaborative environment composed of Military, Government Civilian, Prime
Contractor, Sub-Contractor and Supporting Contractor personnel.
• Prior MDA or Missile Defense System (MDS) knowledge/experience highly desired.